Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reader Submission: The Play Gay

If TV has taught us nothing else it's that the best gal pal is a gay pal. Other than roofies, nothing will make the modern girl drop her defenses faster than a sassy, sashaying man. But what happens when a guy you meet is just pretending?

READER SUBMISSION
A friend of ours has been known to tell girls that he's gay while out at a bar. After he's gained their trust he baits girls by telling them that if they let him squeeze their breasts he can tell if they've been ahem... enhanced. When they look aghast the assures them with this line, "It's totally okay, I'm gay. I won't even be turned on. I'm actually grossed out by breasts." Wierd part is is that it actually has worked more than a few times.

And you thought this only happened in C-list movies. Caveat emptor ladies.

1 comment:

Adam said...

wow, glad the site is back. Classic. I'm curious if I could pull off the "it's cool i'm an obgyn, vagina actually disgusts me. Now what do you say we get a little looksee."