Sunday, December 21, 2008

Spotted: Eat and Runner

The Christmas season is upon us. Due to global financial crisis hitting all corners of the globe now, people maybe finding it harder to give in this season of giving. Take this story as an example:

I am writing this on behalf of a friend of mine who recently had the unpleasant experience of meeting a guy named [bleep] from America. They met via an online ad my friend had placed ( I have advised her stop placing ads as she becomes a target when she does) I realize that I only have half the story, but as an American I feel bad that this girl was cheated and lied to by another American.

This guy met this girl and they emailed back and forth for a few weeks. Then he asked her to dinner,ordered a lot to eat and then proceeded to eat most of the food. He then excused himself to the restroom where he leaves the Chinese girl with the bill. He is from New Jersey I believe, and in his mid 20’s. He claims to be a wealthy consultant in the hotel industry. I have his pic, name, and contact information for anyone that might be interested.


An asshole coming from New Jersey. What are the odds?

1 comment:

A Web Design Company said...

He probably asked her leading questions to see if she was a typical materialistic Chinese girl or if he was lucky, a nice cultured girl.

In my experience the former result comes up most of the time. Upon seeing the result he must have then decided to leave the restaurant, and leave the bill to her.

I imagine that a normal amount of food was eaten and she's probably exagerated the amount ordered/ eaten.

I'd also imagine that she's most likely attracted to the guy for materialistic reasons than looks. If he was a handsome guy I think she might have been happy to pick up the bill.

This seems like a guy whose been hurt by materialistic types in the past and this is his way of 'getting back' at them. We don't know the whole story, maybe she said a lot of things online to him that made her seem much less materialistic than she really was.

I would never do this to a girl, but I think this post needed some balance. We can disagree with the actions this guy took but I think the motives need to be pointed out. And I can tell you no one wants a serious relationship with materialistic girls. That's why most Chinese guys are players, because most of their girlfriends or wives are only with them for money or looks and may even be cheating back :)

Chinese guys are more accepting of vain girlfriends/ wives as they have relationships on the side more often than not. Whereas Western guys want something real.